- I am a doctor of physical therapy with in-depth knowledge of the human body and helping the body heal from pelvic pain issues (both those occurring after pregnancy or not), pregnancy pains, cesarean sections, labor and the general wear and tear we put our bodies through with our day-to-day life.
- I am a RYT-200 certified yoga teacher, excited to use yoga to help women transform their mind and body and achieve their wellness goals.
- I am certified in prenatal yoga and knowledgable on using yoga to help women feel better in their bodies; whether they are working through fertility issues, pregnancy pains, and/or the aches and pains that accompany post-pregnancy life.
- I am a certified women’s health and nutrition coach through the Integrative Women’s Health Institute maximizing my ability to help coach women towards their wellness goals.
- I am passionate about women’s health and helping women to achieve their wellness goals. I have dedicated many hours to researching and working with other women to gain personal knowledge because I genuinely love and care about what I do.
- I have been through my own personal wellness battles and desire to help other women feel their very best.
Many times women are told to be superwomen, that the aches and pains they feel are normal. You don’t have to live with those aches and pains though. And you don’t have to figure it out on your own. Let me be your coach and your guide in your wellness journey. Contact me to schedule your complimentary 20-minute phone consult to see what it’s all about.